Britehouse launch their new website
Michelle Nicholls, Virtuosa's Account Manager, chatted to Cheryl Singleton from Britehouse Specialist SAP Division, about the website designed and developed by Virtuosa.
- Why did you want to refresh the look & feel of the Britehouse Specialist SAP Division’s website?
Our previous company Pebbletree Consulting, acquired Eventus Consulting, merged with OneArch Consulting and was rebranded under the Britehouse Holding umbrella as Britehouse Specialist SAP Division. The look and feel and content were very outdated and needed refreshing.
- What did you want to achieve with the new look & feel of the Britehouse Specialist SAP Division’s website?
From our initial draft we wanted something with energy, vibrant and easy to navigate. We also wanted the content written in such a way as to rank high on Google search for SEO purposes.
- Did the website meet your expectations in terms of design & functionality?
Absolutely – the website meets our expectations and more. We love the new look and feel of the website as it embodies our business characteristics. We have also received great client feedback about the design, usability and functionality of the new website.
- How did you find Virtuosa’s approach to working with you and your needs?
The Virtuosa Team was very patient, as well as incredibly professional, they listened to what we wanted and delivered 100%.
- Any other comments you would like to add about your experience working with Virtuosa.
It was a pleasure working with Michelle and the Virtuosa team and we look forward to continuing our relationship.